Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- mentor is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- mentor is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- mentor is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
6 letter words by unscrambling mentor
5 letter words by unscrambling mentor
4 letter words by unscrambling mentor
3 letter words by unscrambling mentor
2 letter words by unscrambling mentor
Definition of mentor
- a wise and trusted guide and advisor. Synonyms: wise man.
- serve as a teacher or trusted counselor; "The famous professor mentored him during his years in graduate school", "She is a fine lecturer but she doesn't like mentoring".
albacore, backdoor, baltimore, bangalore, bangor, barrymore, barrymore, bookstore, carnivore, centaur, claymore, commodore, dinosaur, drugstore, ecuador, encore, evermore, eyesore, folklore, furthermore.
Words made by unscrambling the letters mentor plus one letter
tonearm, mordent, montero, monster, mentors, torment, remount, mounter.
Your query has returned 64 words, which include anagrams of mentor as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in mentor.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.