Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- mediate is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- mediate is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- mediate is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
7 letter words by unscrambling mediate
6 letter words by unscrambling mediate
5 letter words by unscrambling mediate
4 letter words by unscrambling mediate
3 letter words by unscrambling mediate
2 letter words by unscrambling mediate
Definition of mediate
- acting through or dependent on an intervening agency; "the disease spread by mediate as well as direct contact". Antonyms: immediate.
- being neither at the beginning nor at the end in a series; "adolescence is an awkward in-between age", "in a mediate position", "the middle point on a line". Synonyms: in-between, middle.
- act between parties with a view to reconciling differences; "He interceded in the family dispute", "He mediated a settlement". Synonyms: arbitrate, intercede, intermediate, liaise.
- occupy an intermediate or middle position or form a connecting link or stage between two others; "mediate between the old and the new".
mediated, medicate, meditate.
abbreviate, abdicate, abrogate, accelerate, acclimate, accommodate, accumulate, acetate, activate, adequate, adjudicate, administrate, adulate, adulterate, advocate, affiliate, agglomerate, agglutinate, aggravate, agitate.
Words made by unscrambling the letters mediate plus one letter
decimate, medicate, mediated, dementia, diameter, mediates, meditate, admittee.
Your query has returned 95 words, which include anagrams of mediate as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in mediate.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.