Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- masking is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 14 points
- masking is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 14 points
- masking is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 17 points
7 letter words by unscrambling masking
6 letter words by unscrambling masking
5 letter words by unscrambling masking
4 letter words by unscrambling masking
3 letter words by unscrambling masking
2 letter words by unscrambling masking
Definition of masking
- the act of concealing the existence of something by obstructing the view of it; "the cover concealed their guns from enemy aircraft". Synonyms: cover, covering, screening.
- the blocking of one sensation resulting from the presence of another sensation; "he studied auditory masking by pure tones".
- scenery used to block the audience's view of parts of the stage that should not be seen. Synonyms: masking piece.
- hide under a false appearance; "He masked his disappointment". Synonyms: cloak, dissemble, mask.
- put a mask on or cover with a mask; "Mask the children for Halloween". Synonyms: mask. Antonyms: unmask.
- make unrecognizable; "The herb masks the garlic taste", "We disguised our faces before robbing the bank". Synonyms: disguise, mask.
- cover with a sauce; "mask the meat". Synonyms: mask.
- shield from light. Synonyms: block out, mask.
camouflage, cloak, dissemble, dissimulate, mask, masquerade.
asking, making, marking.
Words made by unscrambling the letters masking plus one letter
smacking, markings, maskings.
Your query has returned 105 words, which include anagrams of masking as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in masking.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.