Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- marrow is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- marrow is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- marrow is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
6 letter words by unscrambling marrow
5 letter words by unscrambling marrow
4 letter words by unscrambling marrow
3 letter words by unscrambling marrow
2 letter words by unscrambling marrow
Definition of marrow
- the fatty network of connective tissue that fills the cavities of bones. Synonyms: bone marrow.
- any of various squash plants grown for their elongated fruit with smooth dark green skin and whitish flesh. Synonyms: marrow squash, vegetable marrow.
- very tender and very nutritious tissue from marrowbones. Synonyms: bone marrow.
- large elongated squash with creamy to deep green skins. Synonyms: vegetable marrow.
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor's argument", "the heart and soul of the Republican Party", "the nub of the story". Synonyms: center, centre, core, essence, gist, heart, heart and soul, inwardness, kernel, meat, nitty-gritty, nub, pith, substance, sum.
cocozelle, courgette, haecceity, hypostasis, quiddity, quintessence, stuff, zucchini.
arrow, barrow, darrow, farrow, harrow, morrow, murrow, narrow, yarrow.
arrow, barrow, bolero, bracero, darrow, faro, narrow, passero, pharaoh, sombrero, sparrow, taro.
Words made by unscrambling the letters marrow plus one letter
earworm, marrows, marrowy.
Your query has returned 31 words, which include anagrams of marrow as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in marrow.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.