Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- lumpy is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- lumpy is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- lumpy is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points
5 letter words by unscrambling lumpy
4 letter words by unscrambling lumpy
3 letter words by unscrambling lumpy
2 letter words by unscrambling lumpy
Definition of lumpy
- like or containing small sticky lumps; "the dumplings were chunky pieces of uncooked dough". Synonyms: chunky.
- having lumps; not smooth and even in texture; "lumpy gravy".
bumpy, dumpy, jumpy, lump.
bumpy, dumpy, frumpy, grumpy, jumpy.
Words made by unscrambling the letters lumpy plus one letter
clumpy, glumpy, phylum, plummy, rumply.
Your query has returned 14 words, which include anagrams of lumpy as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in lumpy.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.