Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- lordly is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- lordly is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- lordly is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
6 letter words by unscrambling lordly
5 letter words by unscrambling lordly
4 letter words by unscrambling lordly
3 letter words by unscrambling lordly
2 letter words by unscrambling lordly
Definition of lordly
- of or befitting a lord; "heir to a lordly fortune", "of august lineage". Synonyms: august, grand.
- having or showing arrogant superiority to and disdain of those one views as unworthy; ; ; ; ; ; ; - W.L.Shirer; "some economists are disdainful of their colleagues in other social disciplines", "haughty aristocrats", "his lordly manners were offensive", "walked with a prideful swagger", "very sniffy about breaches of etiquette", "his mother eyed my clothes with a supercilious air", "a more swaggering mood than usual". Synonyms: disdainful, haughty, imperious, overbearing, prideful, sniffy, supercilious, swaggering.
abc, ability, actuality, actuary, adversity, agonizingly, almaty, anarchy, anti, antinomy, apogee, apologetically, apology, apostrophe, astilbe, beastly, briony, bumblebee, calliope, carefree.
Words made by unscrambling the letters lordly plus one letter
Your query has returned 23 words, which include anagrams of lordly as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in lordly.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.