Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- loquat is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 15 points
- loquat is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 15 points
- loquat is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 17 points
6 letter words by unscrambling loquat
5 letter words by unscrambling loquat
4 letter words by unscrambling loquat
3 letter words by unscrambling loquat
2 letter words by unscrambling loquat
Definition of loquat
- evergreen tree of warm regions having fuzzy yellow olive-sized fruit with a large free stone; native to China and Japan. Synonyms: Eriobotrya japonica, Japanese medlar, Japanese plum, loquat tree.
- yellow olive-sized semitropical fruit with a large free stone and relatively little flesh; used for jellies. Synonyms: Japanese plum.
aforethought, afterthought, alcott, apricot, aquanaut, ararat, ascot, astronaut, bharat, boycott, buckshot, camelot, crackpot, croat, cypriot, earshot, earshot, endicott, eyespot, feedlot.
Words made by unscrambling the letters loquat plus one letter
Your query has returned 26 words, which include anagrams of loquat as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in loquat.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.