Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- liquify is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 22 points
- liquify is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 22 points
- liquify is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 23 points
7 letter words by unscrambling liquify
3 letter words by unscrambling liquify
2 letter words by unscrambling liquify
Definition of liquify
- make (a solid substance) liquid, as by heating; "liquefy the silver". Synonyms: liquefy, liquidise, liquidize.
- become liquid or fluid when heated; "the frozen fat liquefied". Synonyms: flux, liquefy.
condense, dethaw, dissolve, distil, distill, fuse, melt, thaw, unfreeze, unthaw.
Your query has returned 7 words, which include anagrams of liquify as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in liquify.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.