Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- levant is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- levant is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- levant is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
6 letter words by unscrambling levant
5 letter words by unscrambling levant
4 letter words by unscrambling levant
3 letter words by unscrambling levant
2 letter words by unscrambling levant
Definition of levant
- a heavy morocco often used in bookbinding. Synonyms: Levant, Levant morocco.
- the former name for the geographical area of the eastern Mediterranean that is now occupied by Lebanon, Syria, and Israel. Synonyms: Levant.
- run off without paying a debt.
ant, aunt, brandt, brant, cant, chant, decant, enchant, grant, implant, kant, pant, plant, rant, recant, replant, scant, slant, supplant, transplant.
Words made by unscrambling the letters levant plus one letter
ventail, volante, ventral, levants.
Your query has returned 62 words, which include anagrams of levant as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in levant.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.