Definition of letters
- the literary culture; "this book shows American letters at its best".
- scholarly attainment; "he is a man of letters".
- a written message addressed to a person or organization; "mailed an indignant letter to the editor". Synonyms: letter, missive.
- the conventional characters of the alphabet used to represent speech; "his grandmother taught him his letters". Synonyms: alphabetic character, letter, letter of the alphabet.
- owner who lets another person use something (housing usually) for hire. Synonyms: letter.
- a strictly literal interpretation (as distinct from the intention); "he followed instructions to the letter", "he obeyed the letter of the law". Synonyms: letter.
- an award earned by participation in a school sport; "he won letters in three sports". Synonyms: letter, varsity letter.
- win an athletic letter. Synonyms: letter.
- set down or print with letters. Synonyms: letter.
- mark letters on or mark with letters. Synonyms: letter.
a, aerogram, aerogramme, aleph, alpha, ascender, ayin, b, beta, beth, c, chi, consonant, d, daleth, delta, descender, digram, digraph, e, encyclical, epistle, epsilon, eta, ex, ezed, f, g, gamma, gimel, h, he, heth, i, initial, invitation, iota, izzard, j, k, kaph, kappa, khi, l, lambda, lamedh, m, mem, mu, n, nu, nun, o, omega, omicron, p, pastoral, pe, phi, pi, polyphone, psi, q, qoph, r, resh, rho, s, sadhe, samekh, shin, sigma, sin, t, tau, taw, teth, theta, u, upsilon, v, vowel, w, waw, wye, x, xi, y, yodh, z, zayin, zed, zee, zeta.
Your query has returned 78 words, which include anagrams of letters as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in letters.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.