Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- lapsed is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- lapsed is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- lapsed is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
6 letter words by unscrambling lapsed
5 letter words by unscrambling lapsed
4 letter words by unscrambling lapsed
3 letter words by unscrambling lapsed
2 letter words by unscrambling lapsed
Definition of lapsed
- no longer active or practicing; "a lapsed Catholic". Synonyms: nonchurchgoing.
- pass into a specified state or condition; "He sank into nirvana". Synonyms: lapse, pass, sink.
- end, at least for a long time; "The correspondence lapsed". Synonyms: lapse.
- drop to a lower level, as in one's morals or standards. Synonyms: backslide, lapse.
- go back to bad behavior; "Those who recidivate are often minor criminals". Synonyms: fall back, lapse, recidivate, regress, relapse, retrogress.
- let slip; "He lapsed his membership". Synonyms: lapse.
- pass by; "three years elapsed". Synonyms: elapse, glide by, go along, go by, lapse, pass, slide by, slip away, slip by.
fell, fly, vanish.
Words made by unscrambling the letters lapsed plus one letter
clasped, scalped, paddles, pleased, sepaled, elapsed, plashed, pleiads, lapides, palsied, alipeds, elapids, spalled, sampled, psalmed, pedalos, deposal, slapped, dapples, pedlars, stapled, dewlaps, splayed.
Your query has returned 100 words, which include anagrams of lapsed as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in lapsed.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.