Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- lambast is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- lambast is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- lambast is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
7 letter words by unscrambling lambast
6 letter words by unscrambling lambast
5 letter words by unscrambling lambast
4 letter words by unscrambling lambast
3 letter words by unscrambling lambast
2 letter words by unscrambling lambast
Definition of lambast
- beat with a cane. Synonyms: cane, flog, lambaste.
- censure severely or angrily; "The mother scolded the child for entering a stranger's car", "The deputy ragged the Prime Minister", "The customer dressed down the waiter for bringing cold soup". Synonyms: bawl out, berate, call down, call on the carpet, chew out, chew up, chide, dress down, have words, jaw, lambaste, lecture, rag, rebuke, remonstrate, reprimand, reproof, scold, take to task, trounce.
castigate, chasten, chastise, correct, objurgate.
Words made by unscrambling the letters lambast plus one letter
tambalas, lambaste, blastema, blastoma, lambasts.
Your query has returned 100 words, which include anagrams of lambast as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in lambast.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.