Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- kino is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- kino is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- kino is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
4 letter words by unscrambling kino
3 letter words by unscrambling kino
2 letter words by unscrambling kino
Definition of kino
- a gum obtained from various tropical plants; used as an astringent and in tanning. Synonyms: gum kino, kino gum.
- East Indian tree yielding a resin or extract often used medicinally and in e.g. tanning. Synonyms: Pterocarpus marsupium.
keno, kilo, kin, kina, kind, kine, king, kink, lino, vino, wino.
Words made by unscrambling the letters kino plus one letter
boink, enoki, koine, eikon, pinko, kinos, ikons, oinks.
Your query has returned 12 words, which include anagrams of kino as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in kino.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.