Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- kickoff is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 23 points
- kickoff is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 23 points
- kickoff is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 24 points
7 letter words by unscrambling kickoff
4 letter words by unscrambling kickoff
3 letter words by unscrambling kickoff
2 letter words by unscrambling kickoff
Definition of kickoff
- (football) a kick from the center of the field to start a football game or to resume it after a score.
- the time at which something is supposed to begin; "they got an early start", "she knew from the get-go that he was the man for her". Synonyms: beginning, commencement, first, get-go, offset, outset, showtime, start, starting time. Antonyms: end, middle.
- a start given to contestants; "I was there with my parents at the kickoff". Synonyms: send-off, start-off.
birth, incipience, incipiency, threshold.
blastoff, cutoff, falloff, gorbachev, khrushchev, knockoff, layoff, liftoff, markoff, payoff, playoff, romanoff, romanov, runoff, saratov, selloff, standoff, takeoff, tradeoff, turnoff.
Words made by unscrambling the letters kickoff plus one letter
Your query has returned 15 words, which include anagrams of kickoff as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in kickoff.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.