Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- jute is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- jute is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- jute is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
4 letter words by unscrambling jute
3 letter words by unscrambling jute
2 letter words by unscrambling jute
Definition of jute
- a plant fiber used in making rope or sacks.
- a member of a Germanic people who conquered England and merged with the Angles and Saxons to become Anglo-Saxons. Synonyms: Jute.
cute, jude, juke, june, jut, lute, mute, ute.
acute, astute, beirut, boot, brut, brute, butte, cahoot, chute, commute, compute, coot, cute, dilute, dilute, dispute, disrepute, flute, fruit, hirsute.
Words made by unscrambling the letters jute plus one letter
Your query has returned 7 words, which include anagrams of jute as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in jute.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.