Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- jumper is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 17 points
- jumper is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 17 points
- jumper is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 22 points
6 letter words by unscrambling jumper
4 letter words by unscrambling jumper
3 letter words by unscrambling jumper
2 letter words by unscrambling jumper
Definition of jumper
- a person who jumps; "as the jumper neared the ground he lost control", "the jumper's parachute opened".
- an athlete who competes at jumping; "he is one hell of a jumper".
- a crocheted or knitted garment covering the upper part of the body. Synonyms: sweater.
- a coverall worn by children.
- a small connector used to make temporary electrical connections.
- a loose jacket or blouse worn by workmen.
- a sleeveless dress resembling an apron; worn over other clothing. Synonyms: pinafore, pinny.
- (basketball) a player releases the basketball at the high point of a jump. Synonyms: jump shot.
bounder, cardigan, hopper, lead, leaper, parachuter, parachutist, pullover, slipover, turtle, turtleneck.
bumper, dumper, lumper.
bumper, dumper, lumper, stumper.
Words made by unscrambling the letters jumper plus one letter
Your query has returned 25 words, which include anagrams of jumper as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in jumper.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.