Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- juggle is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 15 points
- juggle is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 15 points
- juggle is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 21 points
6 letter words by unscrambling juggle
4 letter words by unscrambling juggle
3 letter words by unscrambling juggle
2 letter words by unscrambling juggle
Definition of juggle
- the act of rearranging things to give a misleading impression. Synonyms: juggling.
- throwing and catching several objects simultaneously. Synonyms: juggling.
- influence by slyness. Synonyms: beguile, hoodwink.
- manipulate by or as if by moving around components; "juggle an account so as to hide a deficit".
- deal with simultaneously; "She had to juggle her job and her children".
- throw, catch, and keep in the air several things simultaneously.
- hold with difficulty and balance insecurely; "the player juggled the ball".
guggle, jiggle, joggle, jugale, juggler, jungle.
smuggle, snuggle, struggle.
Words made by unscrambling the letters juggle plus one letter
juggled, juggler, juggles.
Your query has returned 14 words, which include anagrams of juggle as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in juggle.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.