Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- judging is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 17 points
- judging is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 17 points
- judging is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 23 points
7 letter words by unscrambling judging
4 letter words by unscrambling judging
3 letter words by unscrambling judging
2 letter words by unscrambling judging
Definition of judging
- the cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions. Synonyms: judgement, judgment.
- determine the result of (a competition). Synonyms: judge.
- form a critical opinion of; "I cannot judge some works of modern art", "How do you evaluate this grant proposal?", "We shouldn't pass judgment on other people". Synonyms: evaluate, judge, pass judgment.
- judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time); "I estimate this chicken to weigh three pounds". Synonyms: approximate, estimate, gauge, guess, judge.
- pronounce judgment on; "They labeled him unfit to work here". Synonyms: judge, label, pronounce.
- put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of; "The football star was tried for the murder of his wife", "The judge tried both father and son in separate trials". Synonyms: adjudicate, judge, try.
accept, acquit, adjudge, anticipate, appraise, approve, ascribe, assess, assign, assoil, attribute, believe, calculate, choose, clear, conceive, consider, convict, count, critique, declare, disapprove, discharge, disqualify, essay, estimate, evaluate, examine, exculpate, exonerate, expect, fail, figure, find, forecast, give, grade, guesstimate, hold, impute, intonate, intone, lowball, make, measure, misgauge, order, pass, place, prejudge, prejudgement, prejudgment, prove, put, qualify, quantise, quantize, range, rank, rate, reappraise, reckon, referee, reject, review, rule, set, stand, test, think, tout, truncate, try, umpire, underestimate, valuate, value.
Your query has returned 24 words, which include anagrams of judging as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in judging.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.