Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- jowl is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 14 points
- jowl is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 14 points
- jowl is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 17 points
4 letter words by unscrambling jowl
3 letter words by unscrambling jowl
2 letter words by unscrambling jowl
Definition of jowl
- the jaw in vertebrates that is hinged to open the mouth. Synonyms: jawbone, lower jaw, lower jawbone, mandible, mandibula, mandibular bone, submaxilla.
- a fullness and looseness of the flesh of the lower cheek and jaw (characteristic of aging).
bowl, cowl, fowl, howl, joel, jowly, owl, yowl.
afoul, cowl, foul, fowl, growl, howl, owl, prowl, scowl, towel.
Words made by unscrambling the letters jowl plus one letter
Your query has returned 8 words, which include anagrams of jowl as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in jowl.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.