Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- itchy is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- itchy is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- itchy is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
5 letter words by unscrambling itchy
4 letter words by unscrambling itchy
3 letter words by unscrambling itchy
2 letter words by unscrambling itchy
Definition of itchy
- nervous and unable to relax; "a constant fretful stamping of hooves", "a restless child". Synonyms: antsy, fidgety, fretful.
- causing an irritating cutaneous sensation; being affect with an itch; "he had an itchy toe from the mosquito bite".
bitchy, itch, pitchy.
Words made by unscrambling the letters itchy plus one letter
bitchy, fitchy, mythic, thymic, pitchy, chitty, witchy.
Your query has returned 14 words, which include anagrams of itchy as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in itchy.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.