Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- inversion is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- inversion is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- inversion is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points
9 letter words by unscrambling inversion
8 letter words by unscrambling inversion
7 letter words by unscrambling inversion
6 letter words by unscrambling inversion
5 letter words by unscrambling inversion
4 letter words by unscrambling inversion
3 letter words by unscrambling inversion
2 letter words by unscrambling inversion
Definition of inversion
- the layer of air near the earth is cooler than an overlying layer.
- abnormal condition in which an organ is turned inward or inside out (as when the upper part of the uterus is pulled into the cervical canal after childbirth).
- a chemical process in which the direction of optical rotation of a substance is reversed from dextrorotatory to levorotary or vice versa.
- (genetics) a kind of mutation in which the order of the genes in a section of a chromosome is reversed.
- the reversal of the normal order of words. Synonyms: anastrophe.
- (counterpoint) a variation of a melody or part in which ascending intervals are replaced by descending intervals and vice versa.
- a term formerly used to mean taking on the gender role of the opposite sex. Synonyms: sexual inversion.
- turning upside down; setting on end. Synonyms: upending.
- the act of turning inside out. Synonyms: eversion, everting.
overturn, turnover, upset.
aspersion, aversion, conversion, dispersion, diversion, diversion, excursion, immersion, incursion, persian, perversion, reversion, submersion, subversion, version.
Words made by unscrambling the letters inversion plus one letter
reinvasion, vireonines, inversions.
Your query has returned 165 words, which include anagrams of inversion as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in inversion.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.