Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- intended is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- intended is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- intended is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
8 letter words by unscrambling intended
7 letter words by unscrambling intended
6 letter words by unscrambling intended
5 letter words by unscrambling intended
4 letter words by unscrambling intended
3 letter words by unscrambling intended
2 letter words by unscrambling intended
Definition of intended
- resulting from one's intentions; "your intended trip abroad", "an intended insult". Antonyms: unintended.
- future; betrothed; "his intended bride".
- have in mind as a purpose; "I mean no harm", "I only meant to help you", "She didn't think to harm me", "We thought to return early that night". Synonyms: intend, mean, think.
- design or destine; "She was intended to become the director". Synonyms: designate, destine, intend, specify.
- mean or intend to express or convey; "You never understand what I mean!", "what do his words intend?". Synonyms: intend, mean.
- denote or connote; "`maison' means `house' in French", "An example sentence would show what this word means". Synonyms: intend, mean, signify, stand for.
aim, calculate, denote, design, direct, drive, get, import, mean, plan, propose, purport, purpose, refer, represent, signify, slate, spell, symbolise, symbolize, typify.
amended, apprehended, attended, bended, blended, comprehended, ended, extended, offended, pretended, splendid, suspended, unamended, unattended, unintended.
Words made by unscrambling the letters intended plus one letter
Your query has returned 75 words, which include anagrams of intended as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in intended.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.