Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- insane is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- insane is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- insane is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
6 letter words by unscrambling insane
5 letter words by unscrambling insane
4 letter words by unscrambling insane
3 letter words by unscrambling insane
2 letter words by unscrambling insane
Definition of insane
- afflicted with or characteristic of mental derangement; "was declared insane", "insane laughter". Antonyms: sane.
- very foolish; "harebrained ideas", "took insane risks behind the wheel", "a completely mad scheme to build a bridge between two mountains". Synonyms: harebrained, mad.
abstain, abstain, again, ane, aquitaine, arcane, arraign, ascertain, attain, bahrain, bahrain, bane, blain, brain, butane, cain, campaign, cane, chain, champagne.
Words made by unscrambling the letters insane plus one letter
encinas, canines, nancies, fannies, innages, asinine, nannies, insnare, insaner, siennas, inanest, stanine.
Your query has returned 41 words, which include anagrams of insane as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in insane.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.