Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- inferno is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- inferno is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- inferno is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
7 letter words by unscrambling inferno
5 letter words by unscrambling inferno
4 letter words by unscrambling inferno
3 letter words by unscrambling inferno
2 letter words by unscrambling inferno
Definition of inferno
- any place of pain and turmoil; "the hell of battle", "the inferno of the engine room", "when you're alone Christmas is the pits". Synonyms: hell, hell on earth, hellhole, snake pit, the pits.
- a very intense and uncontrolled fire. Synonyms: conflagration.
- (Christianity) the abode of Satan and the forces of evil; where sinners suffer eternal punishment; - John Milton; ; -Dr. Johnson; "Hurl'd headlong...To bottomless perdition, there to dwell", "a demon from the depths of the pit", "Hell is paved with good intentions". Synonyms: Hell, Inferno, infernal region, nether region, perdition, pit. Antonyms: Heaven.
adagio, aficionado, afterglow, akimbo, albino, allegro, aloe, amigo, ammo, arapaho, arapahoe, archipelago, archipelago, audio, backhoe, banjo, barstow, bongo, bordello, borneo.
Words made by unscrambling the letters inferno plus one letter
Your query has returned 62 words, which include anagrams of inferno as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in inferno.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.