Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- indigo is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- indigo is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- indigo is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
6 letter words by unscrambling indigo
5 letter words by unscrambling indigo
4 letter words by unscrambling indigo
3 letter words by unscrambling indigo
2 letter words by unscrambling indigo
Definition of indigo
- having a color between blue and violet; "indigo flowers".
- a blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically. Synonyms: anil, indigotin.
- deciduous subshrub of southeastern Asia having pinnate leaves and clusters of red or purple flowers; a source of indigo dye. Synonyms: Indigofera tinctoria, indigo plant.
- a blue-violet color.
adagio, aficionado, afterglow, akimbo, albino, allegro, aloe, amigo, ammo, arapaho, arapahoe, archipelago, archipelago, audio, backhoe, banjo, barstow, bongo, bordello, borneo.
Words made by unscrambling the letters indigo plus one letter
gonidia, gonidic, loiding, indigos, voiding, windigo, digoxin.
Your query has returned 27 words, which include anagrams of indigo as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in indigo.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.