Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- impair is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- impair is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- impair is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
6 letter words by unscrambling impair
5 letter words by unscrambling impair
4 letter words by unscrambling impair
3 letter words by unscrambling impair
2 letter words by unscrambling impair
Definition of impair
- make worse or less effective; "His vision was impaired".
- make imperfect; "nothing marred her beauty". Synonyms: deflower, mar, spoil, vitiate.
blemish, cloud, corrupt, deface, defile, disfigure, sully, taint.
affair, air, altair, astaire, aware, bare, bear, beware, billionaire, blair, blare, care, chair, compare, concessionaire, dare, debonair, declare, despair, disrepair.
Words made by unscrambling the letters impair plus one letter
Your query has returned 38 words, which include anagrams of impair as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in impair.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.