Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- imitation is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- imitation is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- imitation is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
9 letter words by unscrambling imitation
6 letter words by unscrambling imitation
5 letter words by unscrambling imitation
4 letter words by unscrambling imitation
3 letter words by unscrambling imitation
2 letter words by unscrambling imitation
Definition of imitation
- not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article; "it isn't fake anything; it's real synthetic fur", "faux pearls", "false teeth", "decorated with imitation palm leaves", "a purse of simulated alligator hide". Synonyms: fake, false, faux, simulated.
- the doctrine that representations of nature or human behavior should be accurate imitations. Antonyms: formalism.
- something copied or derived from an original.
- copying (or trying to copy) the actions of someone else.
- a representation of a person that is exaggerated for comic effect. Synonyms: caricature, impersonation.
burlesque, charade, counterfeit, echo, emulation, fake, forgery, lampoon, mimesis, mimicry, mockery, parody, pasquinade, postiche, sendup, sham, spoof, takeoff, travesty.
abbreviation, abdication, aberration, ablation, abnegation, abomination, abrogation, acceleration, acclamation, acclimation, accommodation, accreditation, accumulation, accusation, accusation, acidification, activation, adaptation, adjudication, administration.
Words made by unscrambling the letters imitation plus one letter
mitigation, limitation, intimation, imitations.
Your query has returned 85 words, which include anagrams of imitation as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in imitation.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.