Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- humble is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- humble is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- humble is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 16 points
6 letter words by unscrambling humble
5 letter words by unscrambling humble
4 letter words by unscrambling humble
3 letter words by unscrambling humble
2 letter words by unscrambling humble
Definition of humble
- low or inferior in station or quality; "a humble cottage", "a lowly parish priest", "a modest man of the people", "small beginnings". Synonyms: low, lowly, modest, small.
- marked by meekness or modesty; not arrogant or prideful; ; - B.K.Malinowski; "a humble apology", "essentially humble...and self-effacing, he achieved the highest formal honors and distinctions". Antonyms: proud.
- used of unskilled work (especially domestic work). Synonyms: lowly, menial.
- of low birth or station (`base' is archaic in this sense); "baseborn wretches with dirty faces", "of humble (or lowly) birth". Synonyms: base, baseborn, lowly.
- cause to be unpretentious; "This experience will humble him".
- cause to feel shame; hurt the pride of; "He humiliated his colleague by criticising him in front of the boss". Synonyms: abase, chagrin, humiliate, mortify.
crush, degrade, demean, demolish, disgrace, efface, smash.
bumble, fumble, hubble, humbled, humbly, jumble, mumble, rumble, tumble.
bumble, crumble, fumble, grumble, jumble, mumble, rumble, stumble, trumbull, tumble, umbel.
Words made by unscrambling the letters humble plus one letter
humbled, humbler, humbles.
Your query has returned 29 words, which include anagrams of humble as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in humble.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.