Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- huddle is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- huddle is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- huddle is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
6 letter words by unscrambling huddle
4 letter words by unscrambling huddle
3 letter words by unscrambling huddle
2 letter words by unscrambling huddle
Definition of huddle
- (informal) a quick private conference. Synonyms: powwow.
- a disorganized and densely packed crowd; "a huddle of frightened women".
- crowd or draw together; "let's huddle together--it's cold!". Synonyms: huddle together.
- crouch or curl up; "They huddled outside in the rain". Synonyms: cower.
cuddle, fuddle, huddled, huddler, hurdle, muddle, puddle, ruddle.
befuddle, cuddle, muddle, puddle, ruddle.
Words made by unscrambling the letters huddle plus one letter
huddled, hurdled, huddler, huddles.
Your query has returned 22 words, which include anagrams of huddle as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in huddle.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.