Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- hotdog is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- hotdog is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- hotdog is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
6 letter words by unscrambling hotdog
4 letter words by unscrambling hotdog
3 letter words by unscrambling hotdog
2 letter words by unscrambling hotdog
Definition of hotdog
- someone who performs dangerous stunts to attract attention to himself. Synonyms: hot dog.
- a frankfurter served hot on a bun. Synonyms: hot dog, red hot.
- a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll. Synonyms: dog, frank, frankfurter, hot dog, weenie, wiener, wienerwurst.
analog, analogue, backlog, bulldog, bullfrog, catalogue, dialogue, eggnog, epilogue, lapdog, leapfrog, monologue, quahog, synagogue, travelogue, underdog, watchdog.
Words made by unscrambling the letters hotdog plus one letter
Your query has returned 27 words, which include anagrams of hotdog as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in hotdog.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.