Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- hind is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- hind is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- hind is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
4 letter words by unscrambling hind
3 letter words by unscrambling hind
2 letter words by unscrambling hind
Definition of hind
- located at or near the back of an animal; "back (or hind) legs", "the hinder part of a carcass". Synonyms: back, hinder.
- any of several mostly spotted fishes that resemble groupers.
- a female deer, especially an adult female red deer.
bind, find, hand, hin, hindi, hindu, hint, hnd, kind, lind, mind, rind, sind, wind.
affined, aligned, assigned, behind, bind, blind, combined, confined, defined, designed, disinclined, find, grind, inclined, kind, lined, mankind, mind, mined, refined.
Words made by unscrambling the letters hind plus one letter
Your query has returned 7 words, which include anagrams of hind as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in hind.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.