Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- heaves is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- heaves is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- heaves is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
6 letter words by unscrambling heaves
5 letter words by unscrambling heaves
4 letter words by unscrambling heaves
3 letter words by unscrambling heaves
2 letter words by unscrambling heaves
Definition of heaves
- a chronic emphysema of the horse that causes difficult expiration and heaving of the flanks. Synonyms: broken wind.
- an upward movement (especially a rhythmical rising and falling); "the heaving of waves on a rough sea". Synonyms: heave, heaving.
- (geology) a horizontal dislocation. Synonyms: heave.
- the act of lifting something with great effort. Synonyms: heave, heaving.
- an involuntary spasm of ineffectual vomiting; "a bad case of the heaves". Synonyms: heave, retch.
- the act of raising something; "he responded with a lift of his eyebrow", "fireman learn several different raises for getting ladders up". Synonyms: heave, lift, raise.
- throwing something heavy (with great effort); "he gave it a mighty heave", "he was not good at heaving passes". Synonyms: heave, heaving.
- utter a sound, as with obvious effort; "She heaved a deep sigh when she saw the list of things to do". Synonyms: heave.
- throw with great effort. Synonyms: heave.
- rise and move, as in waves or billows; "The army surged forward". Synonyms: billow, heave, surge.
- lift or elevate. Synonyms: heave, heave up, heft, heft up.
- move or cause to move in a specified way, direction, or position; "The vessel hove into sight". Synonyms: heave.
- breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted; "The runners reached the finish line, panting heavily". Synonyms: gasp, heave, pant, puff.
- bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat; "The highway buckled during the heat wave". Synonyms: buckle, heave, warp.
- make an unsuccessful effort to vomit; strain to vomit. Synonyms: gag, heave, retch.
eaves, heave, heaven, heavens, heaver.
Words made by unscrambling the letters heaves plus one letter
behaves, sheaved, heavies, heavens, heavers, reshave, sheaves.
Your query has returned 38 words, which include anagrams of heaves as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in heaves.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.