Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- heater is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- heater is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- heater is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
6 letter words by unscrambling heater
5 letter words by unscrambling heater
4 letter words by unscrambling heater
3 letter words by unscrambling heater
2 letter words by unscrambling heater
Definition of heater
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room. Synonyms: warmer.
- (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball", "he showed batters nothing but smoke". Synonyms: bullet, fastball, hummer, smoke.
brasier, brazier, convector, defroster, deicer, demister, oilstove, radiator, slider, stove.
beater, cheater, eater, hater, header, healer, hearer, heated, heather, heaver, theater.
beater, cheater, demeter, dieter, eater, kilometre, liter, meter, metre, peter, praetor, repeater, teeter, treater.
Words made by unscrambling the letters heater plus one letter
hetaera, breathe, recheat, hectare, cheater, reteach, teacher, earthed, hearted, feather, terefah, heather, hektare, haltere, leather, thermae, hearten, earthen, preheat, reheats, heaters, aethers, theater, thereat, theatre, wreathe, whereat, weather.
Your query has returned 64 words, which include anagrams of heater as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in heater.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.