Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- happen is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- happen is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- happen is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points
6 letter words by unscrambling happen
5 letter words by unscrambling happen
4 letter words by unscrambling happen
3 letter words by unscrambling happen
2 letter words by unscrambling happen
Definition of happen
- come to pass; "What is happening?", "The meeting took place off without an incidence", "Nothing occurred that seemed important". Synonyms: come about, fall out, go on, hap, occur, pass, pass off, take place.
- happen, occur, or be the case in the course of events or by chance; ; (Santayana); "It happens that today is my birthday", "These things befell". Synonyms: bechance, befall.
- chance to be or do something, without intention or causation; "I happen to have just what you need!".
- come into being; become reality; "Her dream really materialized". Synonyms: materialise, materialize. Antonyms: dematerialise, dematerialize.
- come upon, as if by accident; meet with; "We find this idea in Plato", "I happened upon the most wonderful bakery not very far from here", "She chanced upon an interesting book in the bookstore the other day". Synonyms: bump, chance, encounter, find.
anticipate, appear, arise, backfire, backlash, bechance, befall, betide, break, chance, coincide, come, concur, contemporise, contemporize, develop, fall, give, go, intervene, materialise, materialize, operate, proceed, recoil, recrudesce, recur, repeat, result, shine, strike, supervene, synchronise, synchronize, transpire.
Words made by unscrambling the letters happen plus one letter
Your query has returned 37 words, which include anagrams of happen as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in happen.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.