Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- hail is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- hail is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- hail is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
4 letter words by unscrambling hail
3 letter words by unscrambling hail
2 letter words by unscrambling hail
Definition of hail
- precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents.
- many objects thrown forcefully through the air; "a hail of pebbles", "a hail of bullets".
- enthusiastic greeting.
- praise vociferously; "The critics hailed the young pianist as a new Rubinstein". Synonyms: acclaim, herald.
- be a native of; "She hails from Kalamazoo". Synonyms: come.
- call for; "hail a cab".
- greet enthusiastically or joyfully. Synonyms: herald.
- precipitate as small ice particles; "It hailed for an hour".
ail, bail, dail, fail, haik, hair, hall, haul, jail, kail, mail, nail, pail, rail, sail, tail, wail.
ail, ale, assail, avail, bail, bale, braille, carrell, curtail, dail, dale, derail, detail, email, entail, exhale, fail, flail, frail, gael.
Words made by unscrambling the letters hail plus one letter
laich, halid, laigh, phial, hilar, hails, laith, lathi.
Your query has returned 11 words, which include anagrams of hail as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in hail.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.