Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- grumble is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- grumble is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- grumble is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 17 points
7 letter words by unscrambling grumble
6 letter words by unscrambling grumble
5 letter words by unscrambling grumble
4 letter words by unscrambling grumble
3 letter words by unscrambling grumble
2 letter words by unscrambling grumble
Definition of grumble
- show one's unhappiness or critical attitude; "He scolded about anything that he thought was wrong", "We grumbled about the increased work load". Synonyms: grouch, scold.
- make complaining remarks or noises under one's breath; "she grumbles when she feels overworked". Synonyms: croak, gnarl, murmur, mutter.
- to utter or emit low dull rumbling sounds; "he grumbled a rude response", "Stones grumbled down the cliff". Synonyms: growl, rumble.
- make a low noise; "rumbling thunder". Synonyms: rumble.
crumble, grumbler, rumble.
bumble, crumble, fumble, humble, jumble, mumble, rumble, stumble, trumbull, tumble, umbel.
Words made by unscrambling the letters grumble plus one letter
grumbled, grumbler, grumbles.
Your query has returned 79 words, which include anagrams of grumble as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in grumble.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.