Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- griping is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- griping is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- griping is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points
7 letter words by unscrambling griping
6 letter words by unscrambling griping
5 letter words by unscrambling griping
4 letter words by unscrambling griping
3 letter words by unscrambling griping
2 letter words by unscrambling griping
Definition of griping
- acute abdominal pain (especially in infants). Synonyms: colic, gripes, intestinal colic.
- complain; "What was he hollering about?". Synonyms: beef, bellyache, bitch, crab, gripe, grouse, holler, squawk.
- hold fast or firmly; "He gripped the steering wheel". Synonyms: grip.
- to grip or seize, as in a wrestling match; "the two men grappled with each other for several minutes". Synonyms: grapple, grip.
- to render motionless, as with a fixed stare or by arousing terror or awe; "The snake charmer fascinates the cobra". Synonyms: fascinate, grip, spellbind, transfix.
bite, nip, pinch, squeeze, tweet, twinge, twitch.
Words made by unscrambling the letters griping plus one letter
Your query has returned 25 words, which include anagrams of griping as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in griping.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.