Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- gothic is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- gothic is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- gothic is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
6 letter words by unscrambling gothic
4 letter words by unscrambling gothic
3 letter words by unscrambling gothic
2 letter words by unscrambling gothic
Definition of gothic
- characteristic of the style of type commonly used for printing German. Synonyms: Gothic.
- of or relating to the language of the ancient Goths; "the Gothic Bible translation". Synonyms: Gothic.
- of or relating to the Goths; "Gothic migrations". Synonyms: Gothic.
- as if belonging to the Middle Ages; old-fashioned and unenlightened; "a medieval attitude toward dating". Synonyms: mediaeval, medieval.
- characterized by gloom and mystery and the grotesque; "gothic novels like `Frankenstein'".
- extinct East Germanic language of the ancient Goths; the only surviving record being fragments of a 4th-century translation of the Bible by Bishop Ulfilas. Synonyms: Gothic.
- a heavy typeface in use from 15th to 18th centuries. Synonyms: Gothic, black letter.
- a style of architecture developed in northern France that spread throughout Europe between the 12th and 16th centuries; characterized by slender vertical piers and counterbalancing buttresses and by vaulting and pointed arches. Synonyms: Gothic, Gothic architecture.
Words made by unscrambling the letters gothic plus one letter
Your query has returned 29 words, which include anagrams of gothic as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in gothic.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.