Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- goad is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- goad is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- goad is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
4 letter words by unscrambling goad
3 letter words by unscrambling goad
2 letter words by unscrambling goad
Definition of goad
- a pointed instrument that is used to prod into a state of motion. Synonyms: prod.
- a verbalization that encourages you to attempt something; "the ceaseless prodding got on his nerves". Synonyms: goading, prod, prodding, spur, spurring, urging.
- give heart or courage to. Synonyms: spur.
- urge with or as if with a goad.
- stab or urge on as if with a pointed stick. Synonyms: prick.
- goad or provoke,as by constant criticism; "He needled her with his sarcastic remarks". Synonyms: needle.
ankus, gad, spur.
gad, glad, goa, goal, goat, god, gold, gonad, gond, good, grad, load, road, toad, woad.
abode, bode, bowed, busload, code, commode, corrode, decode, encode, erode, explode, forebode, implode, load, lode, mode, node, ode, outmode, reload.
Words made by unscrambling the letters goad plus one letter
gadjo, dogma, donga, gonad, pagod, goads, dagos.
Your query has returned 15 words, which include anagrams of goad as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in goad.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.