Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- glowing is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- glowing is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- glowing is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 16 points
7 letter words by unscrambling glowing
6 letter words by unscrambling glowing
5 letter words by unscrambling glowing
4 letter words by unscrambling glowing
3 letter words by unscrambling glowing
2 letter words by unscrambling glowing
Definition of glowing
- highly enthusiastic; "glowing praise".
- the amount of electromagnetic radiation leaving or arriving at a point on a surface. Synonyms: glow, radiance.
- emit a steady even light without flames; "The fireflies were glowing and flying about in the garden". Synonyms: glow.
- have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink; "Her face glowed when she came out of the sauna". Synonyms: beam, glow, radiate, shine.
- shine intensely, as if with heat; "The coals were glowing in the dark", "The candles were burning". Synonyms: burn, glow.
- be exuberant or high-spirited; "Make the people's hearts glow". Synonyms: glow.
- experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion; "She was beaming with joy", "Her face radiated with happiness". Synonyms: beam, glow, radiate, shine.
aureole, corona, fluoresce, flush, gutter.
blowing, flowing, growing, plowing, slowing.
blowing, bowing, crowing, easygoing, flowing, foregoing, forgoing, going, growing, knowing, owing, rowing, sewing, showing, slowing, unknowing.
Words made by unscrambling the letters glowing plus one letter
Your query has returned 46 words, which include anagrams of glowing as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in glowing.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.