Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- genetic is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- genetic is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- genetic is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
7 letter words by unscrambling genetic
6 letter words by unscrambling genetic
5 letter words by unscrambling genetic
4 letter words by unscrambling genetic
3 letter words by unscrambling genetic
2 letter words by unscrambling genetic
Definition of genetic
- occurring among members of a family usually by heredity; "an inherited disease", "familial traits", "genetically transmitted features". Synonyms: familial, hereditary, inherited, transmissible, transmitted.
- of or relating to or produced by or being a gene; "genic combinations", "genetic code". Synonyms: genetical, genic.
- pertaining to or referring to origin; "genetic history reconstructs the origins of a literary work".
- of or relating to the science of genetics; "genetic research". Synonyms: genetical.
acetic, aesthetic, alphabetic, anaesthetic, anesthetic, apathetic, apologetic, arithmetic, ascetic, athletic, cosmetic, diabetic, diamagnetic, dietetic, diuretic, electromagnetic, emetic, empathetic, energetic, esthetic.
Words made by unscrambling the letters genetic plus one letter
agenetic, ejecting, electing, gentrice, erecting, genetics.
Your query has returned 49 words, which include anagrams of genetic as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in genetic.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.