Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- fumed is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- fumed is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- fumed is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
5 letter words by unscrambling fumed
4 letter words by unscrambling fumed
3 letter words by unscrambling fumed
2 letter words by unscrambling fumed
Definition of fumed
- (of wood) darkened or colored by exposure to ammonia fumes; "fumed oak".
- be mad, angry, or furious. Synonyms: fume.
- emit a cloud of fine particles; "The chimney was fuming". Synonyms: fume, smoke.
- treat with fumes, expose to fumes, especially with the aim of disinfecting or eradicating pests. Synonyms: fume, fumigate.
- be wet with sweat or blood, as of one's face. Synonyms: fume, reek.
famed, fume, fumes, fused.
assumed, doomed, groomed, perfumed.
Words made by unscrambling the letters fumed plus one letter
Your query has returned 20 words, which include anagrams of fumed as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in fumed.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.