Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- full is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- full is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- full is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
4 letter words by unscrambling full
3 letter words by unscrambling full
Definition of full
- containing as much or as many as is possible or normal; "a full glass", "a sky full of stars", "a full life", "the auditorium was full to overflowing". Antonyms: empty.
- constituting the full quantity or extent; complete; "an entire town devastated by an earthquake", "gave full attention", "a total failure". Synonyms: entire, total.
- complete in extent or degree and in every particular; "a full game", "a total eclipse", "a total disaster". Synonyms: total.
- filled to satisfaction with food or drink; "a full stomach". Synonyms: replete.
- (of sound) having marked deepness and body; "full tones", "a full voice". Antonyms: thin.
- having the normally expected amount; "gives full measure", "gives good measure", "a good mile from here". Synonyms: good.
- being at a peak or culminating point; "broad daylight", "full summer". Synonyms: broad.
- having ample fabric; "the current taste for wide trousers", "a full skirt". Synonyms: wide, wide-cut.
- to the greatest degree or extent; completely or entirely; (`full' in this sense is used as a combining form); "fully grown", "he didn't fully understand", "knew full well", "full-grown", "full-fledged". Synonyms: fully, to the full.
- the time when the Moon is fully illuminated; "the moon is at the full". Synonyms: full moon, full phase of the moon, full-of-the-moon.
- beat for the purpose of cleaning and thickening; "full the cloth".
- make (a garment) fuller by pleating or gathering.
- increase in phase; "the moon is waxing". Synonyms: wax. Antonyms: wane.
bull, cull, dull, fall, fell, fill, fuel, ful, fula, fully, furl, gull, hull, lull, mull, null, pull, ull.
bull, pull, wool.
Words made by unscrambling the letters full plus one letter
Your query has returned 2 words, which include anagrams of full as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in full.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.