Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- fore is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- fore is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- fore is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
4 letter words by unscrambling fore
3 letter words by unscrambling fore
2 letter words by unscrambling fore
Definition of fore
- situated at or toward the bow of a vessel. Antonyms: aft.
- near or toward the bow of a ship or cockpit of a plane; "the captain went fore (or forward) to check the instruments". Synonyms: forward. Antonyms: aft.
- front part of a vessel or aircraft; "he pointed the bow of the boat toward the finish line". Synonyms: bow, prow, stem.
bore, core, fare, fire, foe, force, ford, forge, fork, form, fort, forte, frore, gore, kore, lore, more, ore, pore, sore, tore, yore.
abhor, abor, adore, anymore, ashore, before, before, boar, boer, bohr, bore, chore, core, corps, decor, deplore, dior, door, drawer, explore.
Words made by unscrambling the letters fore plus one letter
afore, force, offer, gofer, forge, forme, frore, froes, fores, fetor, ofter, forte, foyer, froze.
Your query has returned 16 words, which include anagrams of fore as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in fore.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.