Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- forbid is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- forbid is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- forbid is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
6 letter words by unscrambling forbid
5 letter words by unscrambling forbid
4 letter words by unscrambling forbid
3 letter words by unscrambling forbid
2 letter words by unscrambling forbid
Definition of forbid
- command against; "I forbid you to call me late at night", "Mother vetoed the trip to the chocolate store", "Dad nixed our plans". Synonyms: disallow, interdict, nix, prohibit, proscribe, veto. Antonyms: allow, permit.
- keep from happening or arising; make impossible; "My sense of tact forbids an honest answer", "Your role in the projects precludes your involvement in the competitive project". Synonyms: foreclose, forestall, preclude, prevent.
avert, avoid, baffle, ban, bar, bilk, block, blockade, criminalise, criminalize, cross, debar, deflect, embarrass, enjoin, exclude, foil, forefend, forfend, frustrate, halt, hinder, illegalise, illegalize, kibosh, obstruct, obviate, outlaw, queer, save, scotch, spoil, stop, stymie, stymy, thwart.
bid, cid, grid, hasid, id, kid, kidd, kyd, lid, madrid, mid, quid, rid, skid, squid.
Words made by unscrambling the letters forbid plus one letter
Your query has returned 38 words, which include anagrams of forbid as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in forbid.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.