Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- fixer is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 15 points
- fixer is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 15 points
- fixer is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points
5 letter words by unscrambling fixer
4 letter words by unscrambling fixer
3 letter words by unscrambling fixer
2 letter words by unscrambling fixer
Definition of fixer
- someone who intervenes with authorities for a person in trouble (usually using underhand or illegal methods for a fee). Synonyms: influence peddler.
- a chemical compound that sets or fixes something (as a dye or a photographic image). Synonyms: fixing agent.
- a skilled worker who mends or repairs things. Synonyms: mender, repairer.
- synthetic narcotic drug similar to morphine but less habit-forming; used in narcotic detoxification and maintenance of heroin addiction. Synonyms: dolophine hydrochloride, methadon, methadone, methadone hydrochloride, synthetic heroin.
darner, fixative, hypo, repairman.
fiber, filer, finer, fiver, fixed, mixer, sixer.
elixir, mixer, sixer.
Words made by unscrambling the letters fixer plus one letter
foxier, prefix, fixers, fixure.
Your query has returned 21 words, which include anagrams of fixer as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in fixer.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.