Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- fissile is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- fissile is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- fissile is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
7 letter words by unscrambling fissile
5 letter words by unscrambling fissile
4 letter words by unscrambling fissile
3 letter words by unscrambling fissile
2 letter words by unscrambling fissile
Definition of fissile
- capable of undergoing nuclear fission; "a fissionable nucleous", "fissionable material". Synonyms: fissionable. Antonyms: nonfissionable.
- capable of being split or cleft or divided in the direction of the grain; "fissile crystals", "fissile wood". Antonyms: nonfissile.
bristle, dismissal, epistle, gristle, missal, missile, thistle, whistle, whistle.
Words made by unscrambling the letters fissile plus one letter
salifies, flimsies, misfiles.
Your query has returned 43 words, which include anagrams of fissile as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in fissile.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.