Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- faulty is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- faulty is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- faulty is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
6 letter words by unscrambling faulty
5 letter words by unscrambling faulty
4 letter words by unscrambling faulty
3 letter words by unscrambling faulty
2 letter words by unscrambling faulty
Definition of faulty
- having a defect; "I returned the appliance because it was defective". Synonyms: defective.
- characterized by errors; not agreeing with a model or not following established rules; ; ; the wrong side of the road"; "he submitted a faulty report", "an incorrect transcription". Synonyms: incorrect, wrong.
Words made by unscrambling the letters faulty plus one letter
faculty, flaunty, trayful.
Your query has returned 27 words, which include anagrams of faulty as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in faulty.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.