Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- fairly is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- fairly is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- fairly is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
6 letter words by unscrambling fairly
5 letter words by unscrambling fairly
4 letter words by unscrambling fairly
3 letter words by unscrambling fairly
2 letter words by unscrambling fairly
Definition of fairly
- to a moderately sufficient extent or degree; "pretty big", "pretty bad", "jolly decent of him", "the shoes are priced reasonably", "he is fairly clever with computers". Synonyms: jolly, middling, moderately, passably, pretty, reasonably, somewhat. Antonyms: immoderately, unreasonably.
- without favoring one party, in a fair evenhanded manner; "deal fairly with one another". Synonyms: evenhandedly, fair.
- in conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating; "they played fairly". Synonyms: clean, fair. Antonyms: unfairly.
barely, rarely, squarely, unfairly.
Words made by unscrambling the letters fairly plus one letter
clarify, frailly, friarly, frailty.
Your query has returned 50 words, which include anagrams of fairly as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in fairly.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.