Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- expert is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 15 points
- expert is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 15 points
- expert is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 16 points
6 letter words by unscrambling expert
5 letter words by unscrambling expert
4 letter words by unscrambling expert
3 letter words by unscrambling expert
2 letter words by unscrambling expert
Definition of expert
- having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude; "adept in handicrafts", "an adept juggler", "an expert job", "a good mechanic", "a practiced marksman", "a proficient engineer", "a lesser-known but no less skillful composer", "the effect was achieved by skillful retouching". Synonyms: adept, good, practiced, proficient, skilful, skillful.
- of or relating to or requiring special knowledge to be understood; "technical terminology", "a technical report", "technical language". Synonyms: technical.
- a person with special knowledge or ability who performs skillfully.
ace, adept, agronomist, analyst, anatomist, antiquarian, antiquary, arbiter, archaist, archer, authority, bowman, cabalist, calculator, champion, climatologist, commentator, computer, cosmetologist, estimator, exegete, figurer, genealogist, genius, geographer, guide, healer, horticulturist, hotshot, investigator, jurist, kabbalist, lapidarist, lapidary, logician, logistician, maven, mavin, mnemonist, mythologist, nerd, observer, oldtimer, parliamentarian, pathfinder, plantsman, prosthetist, pteridologist, reckoner, scout, sensation, shark, shooter, shot, specialiser, specialist, specializer, stager, star, superstar, talent, technician, technocrat, therapist, veteran, virtuoso, warhorse, whiz, whizz, wiz, wizard.
exert, expect, export, exsert.
Words made by unscrambling the letters expert plus one letter
excerpt, experts, pretext.
Your query has returned 24 words, which include anagrams of expert as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in expert.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.